Merrijig is available for bookings from both the public and members of the Merrijig Ski Club throughout the summer and winter seasons, and boasts magnificent views of the surrounding Victorian Alps from our split level open plan lounge, dining room, and from most bedrooms. All this less than 10 minutes walk from the centre of Mt Buller village. Take your family or friends, and have a refreshing break at Mt Buller. Merrijig is a non-profit lodge – rates cover running costs and upkeep of the lodge.
Book and check availability – instant confirmation
Note – this is the only site for online bookings, no online bookings via any other site
- For rates information, please see our Rates page.
- Bookings for general public start on 1st March of each year.
- Full payment required within 7 days to confirm your booking.
- Although specific rooms can be requested, you may be transferred to a different, but equivalent, room.
- Check-in: 2.00 pm
- Check-out: 10.00 am
- Smoking policy: Merrijig is a NON-SMOKING lodge.
- Accepted payment: Visa, MasterCard, Cheque/Money Order, or direct deposit.
- Special booking conditions:
- Summer bookings for Non-members (not accompanied by a member): a minimum group of about 10 adults and a bond of $500 is required
- Extra School Booking Conditions
- Bookings cancelled at least 4 weeks prior to arrival – a refund of 80% to 95% depending on the number of beds we rebook.
- In all cases a full refund less 5% booking fee if the accommodation is rebooked.
- Bookings cancelled within 4 week period – no refund unless we rebook the accommodation.
- The Mt Buller Snow Guarantee refund provisions also apply.
- Please Contact us if you have any questions or need assistance.